Becoming a Citizen
Welcome to Vogelburg!
If you wish to become a citizen, please fill out this application.
What are the eligibility requirements for citizenship?
There are a few requirements that you must meet to be eligible for citizenship—
- You are a resident of Vogelburg.
- You are likely to reside in, continue to reside in or maintain a close and continuing association with Vogelburg once you become a citizen.
- You are of good character.
- You are a member of the Discord.
- You have completed the application form.
- You must answer all the required questions.
- You must affirm all the affirmations.
- You must affirm all the declarations.
It is an offence to provide a false answer to any questions in the application form.
What if I hold citizenship in another nation?
If you are a citizen of another nation, there are additional requirements that you must fulfil to become a Vogelburger. If any of the other nations in which you are a citizen hold beliefs or aims contrary to those of Vogelburg or are hostile towards Vogelburg you shall not be eligible for citizenship.
If you are ineligible under these additional requirements you may apply to the King to have your ineligibility waived in order for you to make an application.
What happens after my application is submitted?
Within a short time you will receive a response on whether your application has been accepted.
If you’re accepted you are required to be present in the Discord whilst you are in-game. This allows us to communicate easily with people. It’s also recommended that you check the Discord frequently even when you’re not in-game.
If your application is rejected you may or may not be provided reasons for your rejection however there is no requirement on provision of reasons. You must wait at least 30 days before you make another application.